- Copper conductor in fine wire stranded, bare or tinned to IEC 60228 cl. 5
- Rubber Core insulation
- Cores colour coded
- Outer jacket black: of Neoprene black
- H07RN-F acc. to IEC 60245-4
- 30 °C to + 60 °C
Permissible operating temperature
- at conductor +60 °C
Nominal voltageUo/U = 450/750 V
- max. permissible in three-phase and one phase a.c.
system Uo/U = 476/825 V
- Direct current-system Uo/U = 619/1238 V
Test Voltage 2500 V
Permanent tensile load
- Max. 15 N/mm2 under consideration of total copper cross-sections.
Minimum bending radius
- For fixed installation 4 x cable Ø
- For guiding over roller 7.5 x cable Ø
- During winding on drums 5 - 7 x cable ØApplication
These cables are designed to provide high flexibility and have the capacity to withstand weather, oils and greases, mechanical and thermal stresses. Applications include handling equipment, mobile power supplies, worksites, stage and audio visual equipment, aquatic environment, port areas and dams. Drainage and water treatment, cold environments and severe industrial environments.